A model of creating Therapeutic Story Books for a child through their favourite characters
Facilitators: Suzanne McGladdery and Karla Burley
- To provide a framework for Creating Therapeutic Stories
- To gain an understanding of the Creating Therapeutic Stories process, what this means for a child, and how to apply it
- To understand the differences between providing intensive TLSW and Therapeutic Stories
- To examine underpinning theory
- To enhance your development of Creating Therapeutic Stories
- To develop your own ‘how-to manual’ and resource material for reference and support.
- Understand the importance of using age appropriate language in Therapeutic Stories.
- To prepare and equip participants with the tools for creating Therapeutic Stories and incorporating this way of working into practice
Online 3-Day TS Programme
21st January, 18th February and 18th March 2021.
10:00 AM – 2:30 PM with half hour lunch break.
This is a Rolling Programme
Summer dates – Thursdays:
20th May, 10th June and
8th July 2021.
Cost is £375 for the 3-Day Programme, CPD Certificate provided.
Get in touch
Phone : 07971 486685
Email : email@example.com
MON-FRI 09:00 – 18:00
You can contact TOTB by post, by phone or send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.